- No bumping
- Reckless driving will not be tolerated
- Patrons will be refused service while under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Helmets and seat belts must be worn and properly fastened by all drivers
- No cutting off
- No spinning out
- No stopping on track
- No smoking
- No barefeet
- Remain in go karts at all times
- Spectators are not allowed in the pit area
- All drivers must be a minimum of 54" tall (4'6")
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult minimum 18 years old when using the buddy seat
- Rule # one is safety - no bumping.
- Gas pedal (green) is on the right side of the go-kart.
- Brake pedal (red) is on the left side of go-kart.
- Remove foot completely from gas pedal when using brake. APply pressure with ball of foot on brake pedal to slow down or stop.
- Fasten helmet strap tightly underneath chin.
- Fasten seat belts securely.
- Do not leave pit area until attendant instructs you.
- Always keep both hands on the steering wheel.
- Always remain in go-kart at all times.
- When driving slow down at all curves, also when driving into pit area (a good driver is a safe driver).